UPDATE: Coronavirus 19 Currently our offices are open and still taking appointments. We are making effort to keep our clients safe. Number Wise Tax will be offering to all new and current clients the ability to electronically submit tax documents through our secure servers, in lieu of coming into our offices.
New Client Pricing
Have your taxes prepared cheaper than the popular do it yourself software! *
BUSINESS OWNERS & Rental Real Estate (Schedule C & E) *
Please callfor the details of your
*New Client Sale
Our most popular service is Sit with Us.
Just knowing that a professional is handling your taxes reduces stress. Making mistakes can be very costly. In terms of missed deductions or triggering an IRS letter or audit; a tax professional can help eliminate errors and ensure your returns are prepared correctly.
With our Sit with Us service your taxes are often completed and filed in as little as one hour!
Time Saving Option
No time to wait? Use one of our convenient drop-off options to have your taxes prepared while you go about your daily activities.
- Clients can drop-off documents, upload them to our secure servers if you have access to any electronic device or mail tax documents to our office.
- A Tax Advisor consults with the client via phone, email, or chat to answer any questions they may have.
- Client stops by our office for 15 min appointment to file taxes or sends back signature forms via our secured servers.
To use our electronic drop off service click here to see how it works.
Interested in Professional Tax Preparation but can’t get to an office?
Now you can get professional tax preparation at the same cost as the popular online services like TurboTax.
STEP 1 Call us at 608-620-4339 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us your email so we mail provide you a secure link to upload files.
STEP 2 A tax professional enters your information and we discuss any additional documents or questions needed to complete tax return.
STEP 3 Tax professional enters your chosen preferred disbursement method, (direct deposit or check) client reviews and signs return. Return is then sent and filed to the IRS and State. Its as easy as that
- It can save you money. If your tax preparer finds even one deduction or tax credit you may have missed, it can easily exceed the fee it costs to have a professional prepare your return. At Number Wise Tax we pride ourselves in being affordable for everyone.
- It saves you time. The Internal Revenue Service reports that it takes nearly 20 hours to complete the average tax return with deductions. Your time is worth money. How much is it worth to you to get that time back?
- Tax professionals can answer your questions and resolve issues. It’s very likely you will have questions about your taxes. Calling the IRS means you could be on hold for hours. Tax professionals can answer most of these instantly.
- The tax code is very complicated. Professional tax preparers keep up with it and all those changes each and every year so you don’t have to.
- You gain peace of mind. Just knowing that a professional is handling your taxes reduces stress.
- Making mistakes can be very costly and can reduce your risk of an audit.. In terms of missed deductions or triggering an IRS letter or audit; a tax professional can help eliminate errors and ensure your returns are prepared correctly. And, if you are audited or the IRS starts asking questions you can’t easily answer, a professional tax preparer knows how to deal with the IRS.
Tax Season Offers
Don’t have time to wait?
Try our Drop-off Service
Drop off your tax documents or upload the documents to our secure server Client Xchange. A tax professional will prepare your taxes while you spend time any way you prefer.
Have an Hour to Spare?
Try our ‘Sit with Us’ Service
Bring in your documents and sit with us. We will gladly answer any of your questions while we prepare your taxes. This service typically will take less than an hour.